Sunday, May 28, 2017

boring holiday photos

I don't want to be boring ... but I do want to keep a record of our holiday so I'll post selected pics in stages, not necessarily chronologically.

For first time blog visitors, Husband and I have just returned from a week in Lanzarote, which is one of the Spanish Canary Islands, in the Atlantic off the coast of Africa. The idea was to get some rest and relaxation after a very hectic few months. And to eat too much. 

The weather was good, cloudy most mornings but the sun soon burned it off. Not too too hot and not humid. 

So read on. Or if you are bored by other people's holiday photos, feel free to ignore.

2 comments:

Trubes said...

We've had many happy hols in Lanzarote.
hope you enjoyed it as much as we did xx
Di xx
Lookingforward to the pics xx

Liz Hinds said...

Thanks, Di. I prefer Fuerteventura but we enjoyed our time in Lanzarote.