This is why I should wear gloves while gardening.
I finally managed to pop into Zac's this week to check on the plants. Some had died, some were fighting, and some were actually flowering!
I repotted some and brought this poor little thyme plant home with me to look after though I think if it's relying on me it's chances of survival are minimum.
![]() |
| After |
And, yes, it does look lovely and was worth the effort. (I can say that now it's finished.)
I'm as happy as Louie is!







8 comments:
WOW! The front patch looks MAGNIFICENT! Congrats!
Those hands really get into it. Sue is a long-nail who wears gloves. I dig in but not as enthusiastically as thou.
I think we need a before and after series, and maybe some durings, too. Well done, big job.
Good job on the patch! I tend to forget to put on garden gloves until it's too late.
Looks stunning, well done you and the grandboy, well worth the grubby finger nails. Jan in Castle Gresley
What a transformation! Well done!
Wow, the front looks amazing. Good job. That's how my hands always looked when I did any kind of gardening. I would try to wear gloves and always ended up taking them off.
Nicely done!
Post a Comment