Monday, July 01, 2024

Now and then

Last week








Forty-six years ago

We happened to park behind the church in which Husband and I were married so I asked Younger Son to take a photo of the grandchildren and me coming down the path.

* * * * *

I was yawning on my way to exercise class this morning and continued to do so all day. 

Before lunch I began preparing to lead bible study tomorrow, and later in the afternoon took Husband to the hospital for his follow-up appointment. They did a blood test - will let him know tomorrow if there's a problem - and the doctor decided to arrange an ultrasound scan of his liver to make sure they weren't missing anything. But he continues to improve and all is good.


8 comments:

Boud said...

Happy anniversary! Nice idea to have the update picture.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Very cool "then & now" photo set!

Ole phat Stu said...

Glad hubby is still improving.

Marie Smith said...

Great news! Happy anniversary!

acorn hollow said...

Happy Anniversary! Great news about your husband.
Cathy

jabblog said...

I hope your husband's results are good and he continues to improve.

Ann said...

Awesome then and now pics.

Cop Car said...

You look quite happy in both photos. Good luck to your husband on the health front.