Monday, April 15, 2024

Health report

1. My eye is much better. Still a bit sore and red but not as painful as it was yesterday. 

2. I messaged the doctor about my hearing report as instructed, including photos of the letter and results, and she phoned me back. "I don't know what it means," she said. Not particularly reassuring but she's referring me to the NHS audiology department. So that will probably mean at least a year's wait. If she works out how to do it. She said she didn't know that either.

3. My cold and sore throat are worse, making me feel very sorry for myself. 

In this sorry state, I've done some promotional stuff for my book launch this week. I think I probably won't do a Live launch but pre-record it. But I may change my mind when I feel less bleurgh and more yay!




5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Glad your eye is feeling better!

Ole phat Stu said...

Do you have an ISBN for it yet?

Marie Smith said...

Your health care sounds like ours. Years for appointments here too.

Ann said...

Glad to hear your eye is better. Sorry to hear about the other things

jabblog said...

'Phoning your doctor is part of the hearing test! Seriously, though, I hope you don't have to wait too long.