Saturday, March 23, 2024

Women Only

Just read a tweet about men only clubs and I remembered the women's club I'd walked past recently. I'd been amazed to spot it and planned to tell friend, Vivien. Now I think it must have been a dream. Unless there is a women only gathering place somewhere in Swansea. 

No, it must have been a dream. I haven't been anywhere. Have I? Oh dear.

More door trouble today. Read the Pull sign on the outside of the door from the inside. Didn't work.

Also failed to get hot cross buns today.

Lots in M&S but we've had those before so thought I'd get some from the co-op. Didn't like the look of the co-op ones so decided to treat us with some from Stuart's Artisan Bakery.  Only to find it had closed down.

Just waiting for family to arrive to celebrate Son-in-law's birthday with pizza and cake. 

* * * * *
Shocked by news of Princess Catherine's cancer diagnosis. Always worse when it's a young mother.
* * * * *

Once a month, Jim Stewart, one of Zac's trustees, travels down from Cheshire to pay us a visit. This time he brought lots of lovely rocky roads and flapjacks very kindly donated by a cafe he visits regularly. It's a special cafe that trains young autistic people. 




 



5 comments:

Ann said...

Seems only fair that there should be women only clubs.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The only "women's only" club I ever belonged to was a lesbian bar in Winnipeg.

jabblog said...

I can't think of much worse than a 'women only' club.

Anonymous said...

Does the catholic priesthood count as a men only club? Or pedos-preferred?

Anvilcloud said...

I don't do hot cross buns, but Sue does. We have picked up two good packages so far, but I bypassed the more commercial ones in the store this morning bc I know that she doesn't prefer them.