Friday, December 15, 2023

It's beginning to feel

When I get home from Zac's Friday afternoon after being on my feet all morning I am fit for nothing. I've noticed this for some time now and I hate it. It makes me acknowledge my age. 

Other times in the week I feel tired but not like this. So I had a little lie-down and finished reading a library book. And now it's shop bought pizza for an easy dinner.

* * * * *

Our tree fellers arrived yesterday morning at the time they said and on the day they said. The fact this is worth mentioning is a sad indictment of tradespeople I fear. They've chopped down and removed the trees at the back of the garden so now it's over to me to finish clearing and then plan and plant. I already have a rambling rose that I bought in anticipation of the previous garden man we had turning up when he was supposed to.

And speaking of trees, straight from Zac's we went to choose a Christmas tree from the farm. And saw the hairy cows on the roadside! Now I know it's Christmas!







3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Lovely photo of you under that marvelous Christmas arch!

Ann said...

Oh cool, is that a reindeer?
Nice photo of you.

Chris said...

A real reindeer, lovely! I have to have a rest day when I've had a very busy day, so don't feel too bad and and reading exercises the mind!