Thursday, June 08, 2023

Made for fighters

The teacher banned dumb-bells from exercise class - probably worried about what damage a group of old ladies could do to each other from flying weights - so I ordered myself some wrist weights. (I gave up and went online in the end.)

I rather like the titling on the address label.


I opted for the 0.5 kg weights. One pound-ish on each arm I think I can cope with. I can always move up if it's too easy. That's what I said to myself.

Having tried them on I think these will suffice!



6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You'll look FIERCE at the gym in those!

Kathy G said...

Very nice!

Boud said...

Ladies and gennumen, in the Red Corner, Fightin Liz! Big hand, please!

Yes, if these are new to you, start small. You can always add on as you get stronger. And good for you!

Ann said...

I never had any wrist weights but I did have ankle weights that I used for a while.

Marie Smith said...

Impressive and they won’t fly out of your hand! No easily anyway!

Liz Hinds said...

I shall report back on Monday after I use them in exercise. I might try to acclimatise myself first around the house!