Friday, January 07, 2022

What's the wordle?

Yesterday I went through the 'these pieces definitely don't fit anywhere in this jigsaw' phase. Today I tried again and, what do you know, they do belong.

I decided to work on it this morning in natural daylight but the clouds came over and I had to use my 'sunlight' lamp anyway. Still done now, and a very well made jigsaw it was. None of the 'does it fit here or not?' quandaries. Everything fitted perfectly.

Then, while drinking my tea I noticed a Facebook friend was doing Wordle. I've seen these strange little coloured square things on lots of posts and not had a clue what it was supposed to be. Anyway I clicked on her link and - having googled 'How to play Wordle' - I had a go.

Wordle 202 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I think this is good for a first attempt. But the very good thing about it is that you can only play once every 24 hours.

Have you played it?

5 comments:

Boud said...

Wordle is the latest word guessing game. Im seeing a lot of people post their scores. Interesting to see how they do, not inclined to try it.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Nope, never even heard of Wordle.

pam nash said...

I saw a jigsaw puzzle that comes with no picture (just a couple of word descriptors of the picture) and 3 extra pieces that don't fit anywhere. That one next?? Never heard of Wordle but it looks confusing.

Polly said...

Never heard of it. I'm hooked on solitaire, I can't risk another addiction!!

Chuck Pergiel said...

My son told me about it. I've played it a few times. It strains my brain, but I've solved them all, so far.