Monday, July 19, 2021

7 reasons

Busy family weekend - at least it would have been if one grandchild hadn't needed testing for Covid. (Negative.) So it was just a busy Sunday with everyone around for swimming and a curry dinner. 

I'd suggested an Indian takeaway before the emigres leave for Italy as they don't do curries there but Husband suggested an alternative: we all make some. 

So Daughter made a veggie one, Younger Son made a paneer one, Elder Son made two, chicken and lamb, Husband made two, sausage and chicken, and I made a lamb and spinach one. 

This was Son-in-law's plateful.

I notice he's added curry sauce over children's leftover pasta too!

Who needs a takeaway when you have the Hinds Family? They were all delicious. My resolve to only eat my low-fat lamb curry faded instantly and I tucked into everything. I even had a spoonful of Elder Son's 'Dhog food' ice cream (his take on Ben & Jerry's Pfish Food).

I didn't wear it all day because it would have been too hot but I did put on my new t-shirt to show everyone.



9 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Potlucks can be the best! So much variety. And that's a great t-shirt!

Janie Junebug said...

That's a sweet t-shirt.

Love,
Janie

Polly said...

What a great time you all had. We had Tesco's Indian on Saturday which was delicious, with Pataks peshwarin naan which was dissapointing. I like your t-shirt. Glad grandson was ok.

Kathy G said...

That looks like a great plate of food!

Marie Smith said...

The new shirt is perfect!

pam nash said...

Lovely shirt!

LL Cool Joe said...

Great t-shirt!

Geo. said...

Delightful t-shirt; just wish I looked that good in shorts.

Anonymous said...

Cryptocurrency is an online Trading network where by an individual invest a certain amount of purchased coins and earn a formidable return by just sitting in front of your MOBILE / PC. I will teach you on how to mine your To earn up to $6,500 even with a capital of $600
NOTE; THIS ISN'T JUST BITCOINS OR IT SCAMS❌.
ITS CRYPTOCURRENCY ONLY��☑️☑️
DM THE ADMINISTRATOR@
WHATSAPP: (+17168691327)