Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Downward dog in bikini

Had my first sea swim of the year this morning! And it was chilly. We've been spoiled with our pool, the temperature of which hit a record-equalling 28 degrees today. But good to be in the sea and spotting tiny fish, starfish and jellyfish.


And it wasn't too hard to maintain social distancing on the beach at Pobbles.

The only hiccup was when GrandSon2, GrandDaughter2 and I turned a corner while exploring cliffs and looking for caves, and came across a lady practising yoga. Downward Dog. In her brief bikini. Try explaining that sight to grandchildren.

* * * * * * * 

The fig tree is very productive this year and we've tasted out first figs, avoiding the ones already nibbled by birds. Delicious! Did I tell you about the fig tree? It was Daughter's but it was dying so she brought it to Husband to look after.





10 comments:

Kathy G said...

Lucky you! I love figs.

Boud said...

I love figs and have no access to fresh ones. You're lucky. Enjoy.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Downward Dog in a brief bikini -- yikes!

Anonymous said...

Downward Dog in a brief bikini?
Photo, or it didn't happen ;-)

Sue Bursztynski said...

Lucky you, living somewhere so beautiful AND having a pool! My brother and his family have a fig tree, so we get fresh figs from them every year. I love fresh figs!

LL Cool Joe said...

Our pool is indoors and is set at 30 degrees and no one swims in it because they think it's too cold!

I don't know what "Downward Dog" is, but I would have thought any yoga position in a brief bikini isn't a good idea. :D

Polly said...

I'm envious - living where you do, a pool and a fig tree. One of the ladies in my WI has a fig tree which was in a bad way a few years ago but she has nursed it back to full health. I have a delicious recipe for chicken with figs and honey.

Janie Junebug said...

I had to Google downward dog and now that I've seen the position all I have to say is OOPS!

Love,
Janie

DR DAWN said...

Thank you sir for your real spells. My name is Zara Matteo. This is truly incredible and I have never experienced anything like this in my life Before I met you, sir, I tried all the probable means I could to bring my husband back, but I came to realize that nothing works for me and that my husband has developed a lot of hatred for me. I thought there was no hope of reuniting with my ex-husband. But when I read good reviews about how DR WHITE helps others, I decided to send him a message via, wightmagicmaster@gmail.com. to try and I did everything he instructed me and I trusted him and I followed his instructions as he guaranteed me in 48 hours, and just then my ex called me. Sir, we are happier now than ever. Everything looks perfect and so natural! Thank you very much sir for your authentic and indisputable spells. here again his email:

wightmagicmaster@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Cryptocurrency is an online Trading network where by an individual invest a certain amount of purchased coins and earn a formidable return by just sitting in front of your MOBILE / PC. I will teach you on how to mine your To earn up to $6,500 even with a capital of $600
NOTE; THIS ISN'T JUST BITCOINS OR IT SCAMS❌.
ITS CRYPTOCURRENCY ONLY��☑️☑️
DM THE ADMINISTRATOR@
WHATSAPP: (+17168691327)