Monday, September 21, 2020

If God is a dog

I planned to be contemplative on my walk today ... but I got distracted. Instead I bathed in the beauty of creation.



And thought about black and white photos. I've been challenged, on Facebook, to post a photo a day for seven days. A photo illustrating my life. I don't know if there is a b&w setting on my phone camera - I assume there is - but I didn't have my glasses so just took an ordinary photo and converted it.

What the Footprints poem might look like if God is a dog.

I should be going to Sliming World weigh-in tonight but I'm not. Chips followed by barbecue followed by Sunday roast make me think I may have gained and don't want to be depressed. So I'll try and do better this coming week.

Oh yes, I promised you a photo of my Sunday dinner as cooked - very adeptly - by Husband. Delicious!


6 comments:

pam nash said...

I always envy your ability to walk along the beach daily. I'm a "toes in the sand" girl my self. Nice pictures.

Marie Smith said...

Dinner looks delicious. Your husband did a great job by the look of it!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That's a yummy looking roast dinner! Did George get a little taste of the roast too?

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Both meals and walk sound very healthy. We've got winter to get through soon.
Ghastly thought!

Cop Car said...

Yummy-looking dinner. Neither Hunky Husband nor I am a good cook, though he comes from a family in which many of his female relatives cook/cooked professionally. I envy you!

Liz Hinds said...

I am so thankful we live very close to the sea, Pam.

He did, Marie, a very good job.

Debra, no!

And the PM has just said restrictions likely to last 6 months, Sonata. Life can look bleak.

I told him he needs a bit more practice though, CopCar. Any time he wants to cook ...