Monday, July 06, 2020

It's no wonder I get confused

Today I have written blog posts as me, as a writer, and as Alison. I've also done FaceBook posts from each personna.

One thing all these characters have in common: they all need chocolate right now.

* * * * * 
Oh yes, forgot to say I had an email from the Chairman of the Conservative Party following my email about Dominic Cummings several weeks ago. Usual blah blah blah excuses.

Wonder if I am on their list of suspicious persons now. Maybe MI5 will be reading my blog posts. That should keep them busy/confused.

* * * * * 
There is an outbreak of bubonic plague in Mongolia and Kanye West is running for president. It's very hard these days to work out what is fake news.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I think all your hard work today DEFINITELY calls for a good dose of chocolate!

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

I found it odd enough when I discovered that Boris Johnson really was an M.P. Now I find the whole thing even odder.

pam nash said...

Yep - definitely a chocolate day!