Thursday, March 28, 2019

Be prepared - wear tinfoil

Over on her blog a friend, Debra, is running a tinfoil hat competition. We all know about governments - and other agencies - scanning our brains and controlling our minds, and that the only tried and tested method of prevention is trusty tin foil, hence her competition.

Here is my entry. You will notice that I cleverly disguise a robust rebounder aerial as a Welsh leek, the traditional symbol of my country, to avoid causing unwanted suspicion.
tinfoil hat

6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I am speechless, brave Welsh patriot! Thank you for entering my contest!

Miss Val's Creations said...

So creative! Well done!

Ole Phat Stu said...

That's a dildo!

Liz Hinds said...

Thank you, Debra and Miss Val.

You are not the only one to think that, Stu. I have been roundly mocked on Facebook. What can I say? I am an innocent.

miruspeg said...

You now have a very well protected brain Liz and well disguised too!
Cheers
Peggy

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

My laptop's mean out of action for a couple of weeks so I'm just catching up.....
Undoubtedly the very best hat/sink plunger I've seen ever!