Wednesday, June 13, 2018

If humans had ringtones

Spent the morning making a cake for Heather for a baby shower. Not for Heather you understand.
I have to say it looks better in the photo than it does in real life. You can't see the cracks and the joins and the sludgey bits in the photo.

But I think it will be added to my list of personal favourite cakes, along with the cake I made for the wedding of two spider lovers
and GrandDaughter1's 3rd birthday cake.
Prior to that I did a lot of lying in the sun, going into prison - a bit of a rumpus in there - before more lying in the sun, preparing to lead bible study in Zac's, childminding GrandDaughter2, and ... I think that's it.

If humans had ringtones mine would be, 'I'm sorry I didn't ... I've been a bit busy.'

3 comments:

Ole Phat Stu said...

"Lying in the sun"?
ie Not telling the truth in the sun?
or Laying in the sun?

Liz Hinds said...

Neither. Just lying in a horizontal position in the sun.

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Prone in the sun doesn't have quite the same ring to it.