Saturday, February 12, 2011

Rugby fantasising

With my team last week including 3 players who weren't even playing it's obvious that I'm no good at fantasy rugby ... unless you mean the sort that involves players taking off their shirts.
Italy might have been beaten by England but at least in Mirco Bergamasco they had the best-looking player on their side ...
until Johnny came on.
Now it's nearly time for kick-off in the Wales Scotland game. I'd like to say I'm confident of a Welsh victory but the unfathomable Welsh eternal optimism seems to have deserted me.

1 comment:

Gledwood said...

Liz either that top one is very good lighting and a lot of makeup or he's somehow avoided scrums etc because every true rugby player I've seen has pretty fucked up features due to getting stamped on with studded boots etc!