Thursday, May 17, 2007

Don't panic!

Argh, I just had one of those spider-on-the-leg moments! You know, when you're convinced you have a spider crawling up your leg ... don't look at me like that, it's perfectly normal ... it probably does happen to you, Harvey, you just don't feel it ... because you're hairy ... No, I'm NOT!

So, I made a plan. First thing I was going to do was to send off my children's story to a competition I'd seen advertised in my writing magazine.

I thought I'd better check the rules so I went to the website: the competition closed last October. I'd been reading an old mag.

So, on to Plan B. Um.

3 comments:

~*~Snappz~*~ said...

Aint it great when you do something slightly stupid, and only minimally embarassing ... But then you do on the internet and tell EVERYONE about it? :-P Its almost as if you're not finished embarassing yourself until you tell everyone! :o)
Cute story, by the way!

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I know spider-on-the-leg moments well and Simi always looks at me as if I am mad when I have one! Just your luck for the comp to be closed - maybe nest time?

Lee said...

lol Sounds like something I'd do!