Wednesday, September 09, 2026

The good news

I didn't lose my bra when on holiday. 

It turns out I hadn't packed it, which is a relief as I had wondered if, in a moment of forgotten flippancy, I'd thrown my bra to the wind and sea.

Anyway I'm back so prepare for lots of holiday photos.

Yesterday I consumed:
a pain au sucre and orange juice (France);
a cinnamon bun, and mango and passion fruit cooler (England);
the best part of a bag of crisps and when I say bag I mean sharing size of course (car);
and a bowl of crunchy nut flakes (Wales).

Today our healthy eating regime starts!

Unfortunately I said last week that when we got home we'd have three days 'off', and would eat ready meals. Holidaying with grandchildren is the best but also exhausting; we need a holiday to recover. But as Husband pointed out, ready meals will be okay if we only eat those, and not add the extras we're inclined to add on the grounds that ready-meals aren't big enough for two people. (They are of course.)

Pain au sucre


2 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Ready meals. Good for you.

Kathy G said...

If you need to add something to a ready-made meal it could be a vegetable or salad.