Monday, September 28, 2026

Small brown puppy


What made me think that planting bulbs, with Syd in the garden, would be easy? If he wasn't digging up the bulbs he was trying to eat the fertiliser.

Small brown puppy + large garden = "Syd, where are yo...? Oh, there you are, standing next to me."


* * * * *

I had an an  optician's appointment on Saturday. I've been getting white flashes (as opposed to hot flushes). The scans were okay and the optician couldn't see any problems in my eyes but he asked me to come back for another appointment so I could have my eyes dilated so they could get a fuller view. He couldn't do it then as I'd driven there and the drops would have prevented me driving home. So I made an appointment for Wednesday morning when Husband could drive me.

This morning Husband had a phone call from the hospital saying they'd had a cancellation and would he be able to come in for a cataract assessment appointment on . . . Wednesday morning. Of course he will need me to drive.

Much harder to get a hospital appointment than an optician's so I've changed my to next Monday. 


No comments: