One good thing about blogging is that when I think to myself, "Why I am so tired?" I can look at my blog and say, "Ah, that's why I'm tired."
Daughter and family were out for the afternoon yesterday so she asked if we'd take Louie for a short walk so he wouldn't be alone too long.
These photos seem to have a funny 'texture'. Do they look weird to you? It was cloudy but very warm. That's Pobbles (foreground) with Three Cliffs behind, and just a tiny glimpse of Oxwich in the far distance.
Church this morning asked some hard questions about how the church can be countercultural in today's society regarding sex, money, and power. I was asked what countercultural meant.This coming week I have writing group Tuesday afternoon but I've managed to get someone else to lead as I'm leading Zac's in the evening. Then on Wednesday we have a trustees' retreat day. Oh, and next Saturday I'm going to a print workshop. In between I'll be getting ready for our next trip to Italy.
I've just finished reading The Road to Grantchester by James Runcie. It tells the story of how Sidney Chambers ended up as vicar there. It is a very well-drawn and realistic, I think, war story as well as a tale of faith and hope. Highly recommended. How anyone went through the war and stayed sane is beyond me.


2 comments:
Your area is easy on the eyes.
The book sounds good.
Post a Comment