Wednesday, October 09, 2024

Thank good ness for PD Kit

Feeling twitchy after trying to create an Instagram account for Zac's. 

"If you have a FaceBook account simply create and link from there." Pah! And pah again!

In the end I had to lie and say we didn't have a FB account and not link to it. That's not ideal but nothing about anything is ideal. I spent quarter of an hour fighting with the food blast chiller in Zac's this morning. "Press A then B then C," or words to that effect. Pah! And pah again!

I know loads of people have given up on Twitter since Musk took over but I seem to be relatively unaffected. I get lots of nice posts about writing, mudlarking, lady vicars, Paul Newman, and most recently, about police dogs doing a brilliant job finding or chasing people. 

Police Dog Kit who found a gentleman with dementia who had fallen between bushes and a car in Sheerness today


2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Technology can be so frustrating.

Ann said...

I never could get in to Twitter.