Monday, October 14, 2024

Quick update

Reply received.

I've had to eat a bag of Maltesers to calm down. Feels very slightly like bullying as other should-be recipients not included. I have replied cc-ing in others.

I wrote my reply then went away and thought about it. Took out some bits then asked Husband to go over it. He took out a bit more. In my reply I've apologised for any misunderstanding (which was on his part! - I didn't say that), have asked for clarification, and been quite positive. 

* * * * *

Had to go to the Post Office in Mumbles, and bought another three Christmas presents while I was in the village. I wish there was someone who collected unusual teapots because one of the charity shops has got loads of pretty ones. I am tempted to start collecting but then I tell myself:
a) you're meant to be decluttering;
b) think of the dusting.

A bit like this one


2 comments:

Boud said...

Maybe break one of them over the head of the emailer?

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hopefully this will be the point at which the whole email train just runs out of steam and stops.