Friday, October 18, 2024

Greenhouse warming

I was able to put my pizza dough in the greenhouse to rise yesterday, and it rose beautifully. This is Husband's finished pizza with chorizo and olives.


This morning Husband said, "I can't find a headband to wear to the gym. Do you know where any are? I've looked in the airing cupboard."
I didn't reply but when I went upstairs I checked the airing cupboard. There were three headbands there.

Phone call this afternoon postponing his angiogram pre-assessment appointment on Monday until the following week. They said they would hope to get his angiogram done then in about another week, taking us into November.

So much for the consultant's, "People are getting their ops in about six to eight weeks." Not blaming the hospital; hating the Tories.


6 comments:

Boud said...

Did you march him up to the airing cupboard and point out the headbands, I hope?

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Surgery delays are always frustrating and worrying. Sorry to hear of it.

jabblog said...

It doesn't matter who's in government - they're all incompetent. The Civil Service runs the country.

Ann said...

the pizza looks good. My husband used to constantly look in a cupboard right at something and tell me he couldn't find it.

Kathy G said...

Gotta love men and their selective vision.

Anvilcloud said...

It seems that tories/cons/republicans are the same everywhere.