Wednesday, August 07, 2024

Banana dogs

I wouldn't want you to think I'm obsessive or addicted but I finished my jigsaw in less than 24 hours.

I think the next one will take a little longer though.


* * * * *
This morning we took some sunflowers to the mosque opposite Zac's as a gesture of friendship and support. Fortunately there've been no riots in Swansea but knowing it's happening elsewhere must be scary.


* * * * *

My grandchildren think I'm strange because I have been eating banana 'dogs' for lunch. It's perfectly normal, isn't it?



10 comments:

Ole phat Stu said...

Banana dogs are better if sprinkled with curry powder.

Boud said...

No, no, it's supposed to be banana sandwiches!

Boud said...

Am I in spam again?

jabblog said...

I haven't tried those, just banana and Marmite sandwiches.

Anvilcloud said...

Oh dear.

Liz Hinds said...

No, you're here!

Abby said...

Admittedly, I'm kinda with the grandkids on this one. Tell me that's not mayonnaise?

Boud said...

My actual comment isn't here. This keeps happening. Check spam please? I gave a detailed description of the changes I'm seeing

Ann said...

Interesting. I've never had a banana dog. I do eat my bananas with peanut butter spread on them though.

Liz Hinds said...

No, butter!