Thursday, April 25, 2024

The day off?

So . . . Daughter messaged to ask if I wanted to go for a dog walk this afternoon. I said yes. Then an urgent plea went out for people to help serving food at Zac's because they were short-staffed. Nobody else available so I went in.

That was my empty day filled!

And perfectly happy I am about it. I'd only have sat around dithering and ended up wasting a day.

Now some rock life.

Limpets, barnacles, and, I assume, orange lichen

Honeycomb worm tubes

Limpets and winkles

7 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sounds like a good day!

Boud said...

Lovely sea life pictures.

Ann said...

Those are some very interesting rocks.

acorn hollow said...

they were very lucky to have you come in.
Cathy

jabblog said...

It's good that you were available.

PipeTobacco said...

I have been seriously considering the shingles vaccine. May I ask about how you fared with side effects from it? I have heard some say it is very rough, yet I am hopeful they are exaggerating.

PipeTobacco

Liz Hinds said...

PipeTobacco, my arm is still sore two days later but apart from that I'm fine.