Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Losing it

Looking for a link to the podcast serialisation of my first novel I noticed that, according to the side column of my blog, I have produced two podcasts.

The other one is called Everyday Life and is a collection of short talks about 'family, topical news, and Jesus.'

I clicked on the link and began to listen to one. 

I have absolutely NO recollection of recording these. This is slightly worrying. Not a single bell is ringing. I can't even remember where the talks came from . . .   no, wait, there's a tiny tinkle, it's coming back to me now. They're the radio talks I did. 

Oh phew, that's a relief. I'm not as doolally twp as I feared.

And here's the talk I did after we'd lost George.



3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Glad you remembered finally! Were you thinking that identity theft had occurred?

Liz Hinds said...

Debra, no, I was just thinking I'd completely lost my mind.

Janie Junebug said...

I'm the one who has completely lost my mind and I've done so on behalf of all my blogging friends, so you don't have to worry that you'll lose yours.

Love,
Janie