Saturday, November 04, 2023

NaNoWriMo challenge

Total Word Count today = 5046

A bit of a cheat because I've copied, pasted, and amended some of the other manuscript so not all new words, but some new words. 

I'm happy with this. (Not with my writing, still in a mood with that, but it's words on paper/computer that can be fiddled with at a later date.)

* * * * *

Husband has an appointment this coming week for a cataract assessment. He's also hoping the podiatry department will get back to him with an appointment about his foot. He is suffering very badly, unable to walk far on bad days. Is it the bunion causing the problem? What will they suggest? 

He still goes to the gym three times a week but has to avoid the rowing and cycling machines as his foot bends too much in those. Which is why I did most of Louie's walking. 

And now it's lunchtime and I think I'll watch Wales play the Barbarians on television this afternoon. The Barbarians is a team picked from lots of countries, mostly older/close to retiring players. Traditionally the Barbarians have been all about touring, drinking, having fun, and not taking the game too seriously so it won't be stressful. I hope.

England's women meanwhile have won the inaugural WXV1 championship. In November last year England were runners-up to New Zealand in the Women's Rugby World Cup so they've made up for that by beating NZ in this new competition, which apparently is more like a league cup. Don't ask me, I don't understand.

I shall have to choose a photo at random to brighten up the page.




No comments: