Thursday, June 01, 2023

God, love and me

Because I haven't got enough blogs (!) I decided to enter the world of Medium. Not entirely sure what it is but it turns out I was already there and have nine followers. A mystery to me.

Anyway I decided I'd use it to write my bible study stuff, based on what I do in Zac's. So last Tuesday I led and talked about why some of us find it hard to accept that we are loved by God, especially when we know we fail so often.

So my first Medium article is called God, love and me and you'll find it here. Possibly. According to Medium it is a six minute read.

* * * * *

Another lovely day. A walk to Pobbles with Husband, Daughter, GrandDaughter2, Toby and Louie. Paddled in the sea - actually jumped over waves with GrandDaughter - and resolved once again that I really must swim in the sea soon. 

2 comments:

Ann said...

I never heard of medium before.

Abby said...

I'd been mulling starting another blog somewhere - like I even keep up with the one I have. Maybe I'll check out Medium.