Saturday, February 04, 2023

Which one are you?

A bad day for Welsh (me) and English (Husband) rugby supporters today. But we'll gloss over that and talk about stones.

When I started collecting stones for Zac's last Tuesday I wanted specific ones. Like this in fact:

Smooth, vaguely round, of uniform colour and pale.

But on the beach today I realised I was collecting the wrong sort.

We are not a homogeneous group of people; like the stones on the beach we are all different. Some are smooth, some are rough-edged; some are simple, some have all sorts of stories hidden within; some are sparkly, some are holey.
Which one would you choose?



 



5 comments:

sparklingmerlot said...

2nd from the right top row really speaks to me.
Lovely stones.

Kathy G said...

I could be happy with any of those stones.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Each stone is great in its own way!

Marie Smith said...

Holey one please!

Ole Phat Stu said...

On the southern coast of England I once found an ammonite :-)