Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Mushrooms and meerkats

Remember my mushroom kit? The idiot-proof one?

My most successful (only) ones next to a two-pence piece.

According to the instructions it takes 16-24 days to get a crop. We're currently at about day 31. 

* * * * *

Husband and I took Toby and Louie to Pobbles today.
I wanted to collect some stones but couldn't find many 'good' ones.

They were either the wrong colour or shape or size or smoothness.

* * * * *

And finally, what a brilliant idea!





4 comments:

Boud said...

Your mushroom crop is bigger than mine from a similar kit years ago. So there's that.

Liz Hinds said...

That's reassuring, I think, Boud.

pam nash said...

Well, at least there are mushrooms (sort of). Could be worse. As for the meerkat vs roach. We don't always do things right here in TX but I have to say somebody got it right with that!

Ann said...

Oh my, I love that idea for Valentines day. That is just too funny.