Sunday, October 09, 2022

FAIL


Planning Fail

On Tuesday I planned to cook a new recipe, slow-roasted chicken in buttermilk. At lunchtime I checked out what I needed to do. Discovered I needed to start it on Monday. We have fajitas instead.

New plan: cook it on Wednesday.

On Wednesday I remember I have to take GrandSon2 to an open evening at what will be his senior school next year meaning I won't be at home to cook chicken. We will have shop-bought pizzas instead.

New plan: cook it on Thursday.

Dog-minding Fail

Pretty sure I've put his harness on incorrectly but by now he's over-excited and nipping me so we make do. On the walk I discover that my coat may be shower-proof but it's not pouring-rain, soaky-wet proof. I come home and have to take nearly everything off.



1 comment:

sparklingmerlot said...

I love a walk in the rain but maybe not that heavy!