Wednesday, September 07, 2022

Angels weeping or otherwise

My brilliant idea - to light candles in memoriam - for Zac's night was a bit of a flop. Partly because the gas lighter I took didn't want to work properly but mainly because the wind was blowing in circles so it was impossible to keep them lit. Also people didn't seem very keen to light candles anyway.

Hey ho.

Nuora (Daughter-in-law) in Italy has done several outdoor markets this summer selling her unique and brightly-coloured clothes but the special guests at last Sunday's event were a little freaky.

My first thought was Weeping Angels but I guess they don't have Doctor Who in Italy or the children would have been traumatised.

You have to keep your eyes on them: they creep up when you're not looking and attack you. 






3 comments:

pam nash said...

That was like a human person walking around like that? On purpose? Being a Dr Who fan myself, I'd be a bit weirded out.

Liz Hinds said...

There were several of them, Pam.

Ole Phat Stu said...

That's nothing like what he bible actually says angels look like.