Thursday, August 04, 2022

Boo-bo

I missed National Boob Day! But I'm not in America so it wouldn't have counted anyway. But, strangely enough, I've had one of those days today when I feel my bosom is about to break out on its own. And then I look on Twitter and see that #NationalBoobDay is trending. (So Twitter's behind the times too.) So feel obliged to give my boobs their rightful due.

Apparently in the US of A, August 2nd is an annual celebration and embracing of womanhood and motherhood.  I can go with that.

By the way, National Boob Day is not to be confused with National No Bra Day (October 13th) or National Cleavage Day (March 27th).

So some photos for you.

The blue-footed boobie



4 comments:

Marie Smith said...

The Boobies are gorgeous. Not something I’d ever thought I’d write!

Boud said...

I've never heard of this day! And I've lived in the US for 60 years. Some bra mfr must have invented it. I have heard of the bkuefooted booby though. Quite a few of them in government.

PipeTobacco said...

Blue Footed Boobies always elicit chuckles when I stammer a bit when talking about them and their mating rituals in class.

PipeTobacco

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh no! Did I miss National Boob Day AGAIN?