Monday, May 02, 2022

Wales for the pinks

Anyone passing the garden the other day while I was sitting outside reading would have heard me saying, "What? No! That's not right!"

I think when you get to the end of the book feeling sorrow and indignation the author has probably done a good job - although helped in this instance by the facts behind the story.

The Fortune Men
Nadifa Mohamed
4*

Walked with friends yesterday. It rained.
But the company was excellent and the discussion though-provoking. And Barny had a great time.

Pink sand I think before you ask. 

Now, American or geographically-inclined friends, take a look at my latest completed jigsaw of old American postcards.
Nice yes? Now look at this detail from it.
Comments please?






3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Was that jigsaw on sale, LOL?

Boud said...

Well, there's a Paris, Texas, so who knows?

pam nash said...

Interesting. I'd let the puzzle people know they need a new map.