Wednesday, May 25, 2022

I take full responsibility

Took out my crib notes for bible study last night and read, "Black cherry jam, butter . . . oh no! I've brought my shopping list by mistake!"

Fortunately my notes were at the other side of the pile but it made everyone laugh. Followed by some good discussion and lots of eating of cake - rice krispie cakes since you ask.

Spent this morning cooking chilli in Zac's and then caught the very end of the hockey tournament GrandSon1 was playing in. He'd never played hockey before but he seemed to enjoy it. Shudder, nasty dangerous game. My memories of playing it - on the top of a windswept hill in navy knickers - are all bad. 

The latest postbox topper. Very appropriate for a seaside destination.


Meanwhile I think nothing short of dynamite will get Johnson out of office. "I take full responsibility," but I've no intention of resigning.




1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hahahahaha, your Bible study joke last night was a good one! And who DOESN'T love rice krispies cake? Now I want some too.