Wednesday, April 14, 2021

All done

Second jab went very smoothly. In and out in minutes. But whoever says that jabs don't hurt fibs! 

Yes, it's only for an instant but I'm a wimp.

After effects? Bit of an achy arm, hurts if I lift it above my shoulder - easy remedy there - and currently, roughly 24 hours after, a little bit achy back/shoulders but only really because I'm looking for an excuse to sit and read.

I took paracetamol before bed and was able to lie on my arm, and was undisturbed by any pain. However I must have been waiting for it as I woke at regular intervals anyway. Tired  now -  another good reason to sit and read.

The only difference this time is that I was given a leaflet warning me about risk of clots. 

But another lovely walk today - did I tell you about yesterday's? I don't think I did. 

Yesterday I walked with Daughter to Pobbles then back over Three Cliffs headland. 

A few years ago funding was made available for sculptures to be put at various points on Gower. I'm not entirely sure what this one is meant to be ...


6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Glad you got your second shot without any major side effects!

Polly said...

Ditto wht Debra said.

Liz Hinds said...

Yep, me too, thanks both.

PipeTobacco said...

Glad the shot went smoothly with limited side effects!

PipeTobacco

LL Cool Joe said...

I read that the only people who have had issues with blog clots have been after the first jab, not the second.

Cop Car said...

I don't know what the "thing" is, Liz; but, I do know that I'm glad you're doing well after your 2nd jab. Yay!