Wednesday, March 03, 2021

Watch yourself

Husband has become obsessed with cameras. Not ones for taking photos but security cameras.

He bought me one for the front door for Christmas. Yes, you read that correctly: he bought it for me. And now having got it set up and working properly - at last - he's bought another for the back door. 

It's not about security particularly but because he's discovered you can buy the technology quite cheaply and it's fun.

He came downstairs this morning and said, 'Where's your phone? I'll show you how it works.'

'I'm not really interested,' I said.

He got huffy. 

'Okay, show me, no, come on, show me, I want to see it.'

So I watched the postman bringing our post, Husband walking back into the house grumbling about me taking a long time - yes, it's got sound too - and George wandering around. (It was actually quite fun!)

As far as I know he's not fitted any indoors yet although there is an odd little flashing thing on the filing cabinet. I've deliberately put a box in front of it, just in case. I don't want him finding out where my secret stash of chocolate is.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That was a pretty romantic Christmas gift, I must say.

Marie Smith said...

Lol. I want my stash kept secret too. Yay chocolate!

Chuck Pergiel said...

+1