Saturday, March 06, 2021

George in trouble

I caught George trying to sneak out with a potato in his mouth earlier. As Husband said, 'Perhaps this is why we're always running out of food.'

Returning from our walk this afternoon:

This was just before he was set upon by a nasty dog who knocked him over - not hard to do with his wobbly back legs - and went for his throat. The owner didn't even apologise. Just called the dog and walked off.

I think George was just shaken by it. He didn't seem to be hurt, and shortly after he met another young dog and played quite happily with her.


6 comments:

PipeTobacco said...

Checking out comments.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Poor old George! And what an ignorant dog owner to not even apologize for his dog's behaviour. I'd say George DESERVES a potato after his ordeal.

PipeTobacco said...

Does this work?

PipeTobacco said...

Does this work?

PipeTobacco said...

Liz.... sorry for all the one line posts.... I have been having a helluva time with comments not posting here and other sites. I was trying to figure it out. Could you tell me.... did I you see the post I sent on your writers blog? I think you may not.... and I am not sure why. It still shows there for me and says awaiting moderation.... but you and others have posted there since I submitted my comment. So weird! I just want to let you know I was not ignoring your blog..... just a lot have been lost for some reason.

PipeTobacco

Liz Hinds said...

Thanks, Debra. x

PipeTobacco, I have now seen your post on my website blog - thank you. For some reason notification about it went into my Junk folder yet I received notification about Debra's comment. It is very odd.