Monday, October 12, 2020

The bra fitting

I am engrossed in all things creative and marketing: building an author website, creating an email list, collecting subscribers (slow work), and watching How-to videos. And I am actually enjoying it. In between the swearing and technical ineptitude.

I thought you might enjoy watching/listening to me reading an excerpt from This Time Next Year (currently free when you sign up for my newsletter - see right). 

Alison, the narrator of the story, is fifty and newly divorced so her two best friends are taking her shopping for new clothes/a new look to help boost her confidence.


4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

A great clip! "Micheline Man with wind" made me laugh out loud!

Marie Smith said...

Priceless. Great reading too.

LL Cool Joe said...

Haha, thanks for the laugh. Well read!

PipeTobacco said...

Liz:

Very nice reading! I like your enunciation and emotive style.

PipeTobacco