Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Come and visit Swansea Bay

This morning I suggested we follow the tide out. It goes out a long way in the bay and there are usually some very cloggy sticky muddy patches but we didn't across any today, which was a nice surprise.


George finds the walk out a bit boring as any interesting smells are washed away by the tide.

So here's a quick trip around the bay.

On return I had some fun when a friend introduced me to Google AR.

The panda likes the bamboo next to my fairy path.





5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh oh, now that you can photoshop -- WATCH OUT, WORLD!

Cop car said...

I'm sure that had Google not come up with AR, some other company would have; but, such capability, meant to be whimsical, can contribute to our not being able to tell what is real and what is fake. They should watermark the images with "Manipulated Image" to help us poor suckers.

Liz Hinds said...

Not photoshop, Debra! They were really there! Sort of. Augmented reality. Now that's my sort of world.

True, CopCar, but that would spoil the fun! Big clue on mine: cheetah doesn't have a shadow. Or it's a vampire cheetah.

Marie Smith said...

I enjoyed the tour of Swansea Bay!

pam nash said...

Swansea Bay reminds me of parts of Galveston Bay. Nice.