Thursday, February 27, 2020

I don't care what the weatherman says

Tomorrow strong winds and heavy rain are forecast for Swansea. I am as usual refusing to believe it.
'It will be fine,' I say. 

Quite often that leads to me getting very wet but I persist. But tomorrow I have a particular reason for wanting it to be dry in the afternoon. Something very important is happening. I don't want to say any more yet but take it from me: by the end of tomorrow you could be reading the words of a World Record Holder.

At least we do have a sun for 2.00 pm.

7 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Ooooooo, this sounds very intriguing!

Anonymous said...

Your going for the planking record? I understand that a 62-year-old just broke the record by lasting more than 8 hours 15 minutes 15 seconds. You go, Girl!
Cop Car

Anonymous said...

You're...you're...you're....
Cop Car

Marie Smith said...

Good luck!

Stu said...

so you don't want it to rain on your prayed?

Liz Hinds said...

Thanks everyone! Not planking, CopCar, though I did suggest it to my fitness teacher.

Please no, Stu! In every sense!

pam nash said...

That sounds exciting. Waiting for today's post!