Saturday, January 25, 2020

Where you are

When I read people's blogs I have absolutely no idea whereabouts they are. Even though they may have mentioned their home area loads of time it either doesn't register or I am vague as to its location. So I thought I'd begin to put together a map, covering my most regular commenters, to remind me. 

I don't have a huge number at the moment but I am hoping to increase that by being more sociable myself. But here is my first attempt:

Red dots mark the locations, very roughly. It's the vast wilderness of America and Canada that most baffle me.

(Updated.)

7 comments:

pam nash said...

I'm located in the US, in Texas, southwest of Houston close to the Gulf of Mexico, in a small town called Wharton. What a wonderful idea - marking places you read about.

Anonymous said...

I'm located in the US, in Kansas, near Wichita. (That tells one more than my saying that I live in Derby - which is regularly taken to mean that I am in the UK.)
Cop Car

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hello from the vast wilderness of Canada! I see my red dot representing Edmonton, Alberta! I have the same issue with places that are not in Canada. I only have a vague sense of where they are. Geography was never my best subject in school.

Leslie: said...

Well, you got me right - bottom left in Canada! 😊

Marie Smith said...

You got me there in eastern Canada.

Liz Hinds said...

Right, I shall have to add dots in Texas and Kansas!

Sue Peterson said...

Hi from Denver, Colorado. I don't have a blog, just started following you after you won the tin foil hat contest on another blog. I liked that you participated and thought you must have a great sense of humor to do such a thing.