Monday, January 06, 2020

New year, new bra

In exercise class I have a problem with flopping ... I know you're expecting me to say boobs but it's straps. Someone suggested getting a cross-over exercise bra so I went mad and treated myself to one in Tesco's yesterday.
Yes, it stands up on its own and would probably make a better job of exercising than I do. In fact just getting into it has added a whole new exercise program to my regime.

My mistake was trying to get into it headfirst. The secret it seems is to go feet-first. Which doesn't seem entirely natural but works.

New bra, new training shoes, new hula hoop. I'm taking this keeping fit thing to a new level. Or at least I'm dressing for it. The time to worry is when I invest in lycra leggings rather than my Eric Morecambe shorts.


5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

An athlete must have the proper equipment, but that is one scary looking bra!

Liz Hinds said...

Tell me about it!

Marie Smith said...

You all set! Hope it holds up!

Leslie: said...

It's sagging on the right - for the left b**b. Better tighten up that side. J/k ��

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

This made me laugh so much. I put mine on over my head. Never tried it the other way. Sports bras are essential. Though you were going to say you got some new shorts or leggings. I wear Kycrs leggings for my Boogie Bounce. Think those shorts would fall down. Haha