Sunday, December 16, 2018

You didn't know I was an acrobat, did you?

Here to prove it:
Okay, I'm the liftee rather than the lifter but it's the closest I'm ever going to come to acrobatics so I was impressed.

Hannah, our fitness teacher, has been saying for months that she wanted to get me on her feet - she's an enthusiastic acrobat - and on Tuesday at the end of class we finally had an opportunity. 

Thus enthused I tried to lift GrandDaughter1 on my feet yesterday. All I can say is that it was a good job we were next to the sofa as I kept over-balancing and dropping her.

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You can fly! YOU CAN FLY!

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Crumbs!!

Anonymous said...

not to be witty but. . .
LOLOL!

CherryPie said...

It looks painful!

Anonymous said...

One has to start lifting the kids when they are young, working up as they gain size and weight. Our kids always loved that sort of exercise. Alas! They are closing in on being 60, now.
Cop Car