Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Lost the pound but not the pounds

Now this is interesting. No, really it is is. Well, I think so.

While I've been on holiday my keyboard has taken it upon itself to move some of its keys. Where the " used to be there is now @ and vice versa. Oh, and I've just discovered that hashtag  has become \ but I don't know where hashtag has gone as \ is also \.

_)(*&^%$#@! Oh, the pound sign key is now #. So where's the pound sign?

Little twiddly line has also become |  while | remains the same.

~ is on the top left button next to 1. It's the key with straight line with the little vertical at the right end. I've never used that anyway so that's no great loss. Losing the pound sign is more worrying.

}]{[:;?/>.<, all okay. 

Perhaps it's a message that I shouldn't worry about my weight?

1 comment:

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Definitely… isn't everything?