Friday, November 18, 2016

Yet more flatulence

Going to bed last night I realised that not only was my face covered in glitter but I was a parrot short of a pair. Most annoying as they were my favourite earrings.

Hairdresser today where, in a posh fashionable clothes magazine, I saw an advert for flatulence filtering jeans. Would have thought that would be more appropriate in Saga or The Oldie mags. Surely young trendy women don't suffer with flatulence!

And this evening I discovered that the first chaplain was a Roman soldier named Martin. Martin?


3 comments:

Ole Phat Stu said...

That would be
Flavius Martinus who was an administrative deputy (lat. vicarius) in Roman Britain in 353 AD, infamous for trying to stab his fascist boss ;-)

Trubes said...

Windy weather Liz...blowing a gale here, the cat's prancing around the house
like a coiled spring.
love Di xx.

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

It would have been odder if he'd been called A.J , I suppose .