Monday, November 28, 2016

little posers

As all the family were gathered for the party on Saturday I grabbed the opportunity to book us in for a photo shoot with Rasa Mombeini on Sunday morning. She was highly recommended by a friend so I'm hoping for some good results. 

It was promising that she told me to push my head forward a little so I wouldn't have a double chin. A  small but significant detail I think.

GrandSon1 and GrandDaughter2 are absolute naturals at this posing lark. In fact GrandDaughter2 had to be dragged away at the end as she climbed back on the stool and wanted to pose some more.

Then, as we were in the area, we stopped at Verdi's for an ice cream lunch. Well, you've got to.

My intention to collapse in a heap on Sunday afternoon was stymied by a soulful look from George so he and I went for a solitary wander in the woods where with a sudden burst of energy George spotted a dog up ahead of us on the path and bounded off to greet him. It wasn't until he was quite close that he saw what I had already seen: it was one big dog. So big, in fact, that George only came up to his shoulders.

i dread to think what his food bill comes to.

2 comments:

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Apparently , pressing your tongue up into the roof of your mouth helps to reduce your double chin , too . Though when I try it I just look bug-eyed .

Liz Hinds said...

I suspect i would too, sonata!