Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Our new car has arrived!

Husband says, 'It's got three driving modes, very good fuel economy, goes faster than our old one (me: but surely only if you press the pedal harder?), has sat nav ...'
'Yes but you're forgetting the absolute best thing about it. It has digital radio!!!'

Husband knew but didn't tell me as he knew how happy it would make me and what a lovely surprise it would be.

Of course we haven't worked out how to change channel so we could be listening to Classic Fm for some time. But at least it's not 5 Live.

Another interesting thing is that it doesn't need a key to start it. 

But enough of the chatter, you want to see it.
We were boring in our choice of name for Mini so must do better this time around. But what? I feel he is a boy so will ponder.


5 comments:

CherryPie said...

I was thinking She looks fabulous :-)

Then I saw your final comment...

Jay, Sparking Synapse said...

We have a keyless car, too, but you do have to take it with you. It doesn't listen if you don't have it in your pocket or your handbag!

Looks nice! But the digital radio would be no good to me unless it picked up the Italian stations!

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Very zippy ! Grandchildren will be very impressed .

Douglass said...

My wife and I really enjoyed your blog!! Getting a new car is one of the most enjoyable experience in the entire world and we enjoyed living vicariously through you all! On that note have you seen ViaKia.com? One of the best resources out there surrounding purchasing a new automobile!!

Douglass @ Viva Kia

Paige Hollingsworth said...

Just wanted to thank you for letting me post and I have a little advice for new car buyers. If you know you are going to buy in a month or two, get working on fixing your credit scores first. Every few points you go up, your interest rate for financing that new car will come down. It can really save you a load of cash in the end.

Paige Hollingsworth @ Baldwin Motors Lincoln