Saturday, April 14, 2012

I haven't mentioned my novel ...

I realised I've hardly mentioned my ebook, This Time Next Year, for a few posts! What kind of marketing guru am I? (The very bad kind is the correct answer - it's so hard to sell yourself.)


Anyway, my novel, This Time Next Year, is all about a year in the life of Alison Turner who, in the post with her 50th birthday cards, receives her final divorce papers. At the beginning of the novel she is still trying to come to terms with the fact that her husband left her for a 28-year-old - and the realisation that she is now well and truly middle-aged.


By the end ... well, you'll have to read it to find out!


This Time Next Year is currently only available as an ebook - but you don't have to have a kindle to read it. You can get a free app from Amazon that will let you read it on your computer or laptop or other device. You can also try a sample chapter before you buy.


Tomorrow is a big day for my heroine, Alison: it's her birthday. You'll be able to read all about it on her blog. (Which I'd forgotten she has ... see what I mean about rubbish marketing and publicity skills?)

5 comments:

Suburbia said...

Going to her blog now :-)

Katney said...

Well, I got a notice from Facebook the other day that it was her birthday.

Rose said...

I haven't gotten too far into Alison's story yet, because I had to finish another book first that was overdue at the library. Her shopping trip with her friends was hilarious:) I'll have to wish her a happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

I haven't mentioned your novel either.
Be grateful for small mercies ;-)

Furtheron said...

It's very good... :-)