Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Email bad, email good

I get regular emails from the Dylan Thomas Centre advising me of literary events happening there. I received one this morning inviting me to the launch of the new book - from the man who's just rejected my novel! Yeah, right, I'm going to go to that.
Not that I'm bitter or anything.

* * * * * *
Aw, just received another email, this time asking me for my photo and bio for the Kidwell-e Festival website. That makes me feel better.


Trouble is they're going to get to see me in July so I suppose I'd better find an up-to-date photo and not use the one I tend to send i.e. the one of me aged 25 leaping about in the sea in a bikini. (Not that that's got me a publisher yet ...)

3 comments:

CalumCarr said...

Send them pic of George. They'll be intrigued!

Steve Hayes said...

Hey, I'll read your book if you'll read mine!

Furtheron said...

Go to the launch - be really really horrible, you know loud and annoying, a little drunk and disparaging remarks littered about with gay abandon...

(I'm still a work in progress you know ;-))