Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Rosemary beckons

I'm plucking up my courage and going back to slimming class this morning.


My weight has gradually been creeping up so I need to get a grip before there's too much to grip! I want to lose about half a stone - again - and I've concluded I can't do it without the incentive/threat of a weekly public weigh-in.


The class is fun actually, combining a short informative chat with exercise, and it's only because it's been such a long time since I last went that I face it with such dread. We usually do Riverdance around St. Patrick's day and I love that!


Then it's back to make my diabetic cake-making.



2 comments:

Suburbia said...

Now I am left with a pic in my head of you river dancing whilst baking!

Liz Hinds said...

A frequent scene in my kitchen, sub!